What Tae Kwon Do can offer you...
- Year round classes to keep you in great shape.
- Improvements in flexibility, agility, coordination, balance, and reaction.
- Competition at local, regional, and national tournaments in forms and sparring.
- Traditional Tae kwon do training.
- Weekend events including TKD camps, weapons seminars, and sparring classes.
- Increased confidence, respect for yourself and others, and positive goal setting.
- Useful self defense techniques for saving your life.
Counterstrike Martial Arts Association Drayton/Karlstad is one of approximately 100 schools within the International Black Belt Federation under the direction of 10th Degree WTF Great Grand Master Moo Yong Yun of Fargo, ND. The school is certified through the World Tae Kwon Do Federation, the USCTU, and is a member of the Evergreen Total Martial Arts Association under the direction of Grand Master Cindy Brandt, 7th degree from Bemidji, Minnesota, & Championship TKD under Master Tina Hylton, 5th Dan.
Belt rank promotion testing is held every three months. Students must perform the skills ( forms, techniques, oral presentation, & board breaking) learned over the previous three months of practice. If the test is successfully completed, the student is promoted and receives a new belt and rank certificate. Generally it will take a student, training two nights a week, 3 to 4 years to achieve the rank of 1st Degree Black Belt. All tests are conducted by WTF Certified 4th Degree Black Belt or above.
- $40/month for 1 Family Member
- $75/month for 2 Family Members
- $105/month for 3 Family Members
Marquarts Taekwondo Invitational Tournament - September 24 - at 2615 12th Avenue South - Moorhead - registration 9:30 - 11:00.
Saturday, October 15 at 11:30 am...
Evergreen TMA Black Belt Testing at Bemidji gym. This testing is for 1st - 3rd Dan/Poom only!!
Saturday, November 19 at 10:00 am...
4th - 6th Dan Testing at GM Eric Greenquist's gym in Breckenridge, MN
GM Ted's Mandan Tournament is Saturday, Oct. 22
Master Scott Peterson's Grand Rapids Tournament is Saturday, Oct. 29
Beginner / Intermediate
Tuesday & Thursday : 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Intermediate / Advanced
Monday & Wednesday : 6:00 - 7:00 pm
*All scheduled classes are subject to change. Call for the current class schedule.
*No refunds after participation in first class.